Philippine Food Safety Act IRR Awareness
Write your awesome label here.
This online training on the Philippine Food Safety Act IRR from FOODSHAP® is designed to give you detailed awareness of the country’s implementing rules and regulations (IRR) of the Food Safety Act of 2013 (or Republic Act 10661).
In this online course, you will be introduced to the legal terms and definitions as well as all the articles and sections of the Philippine Food Safety Act IRR in detail.
Completing this online training will help you fulfill your roles and responsibilities as a government official working with food safety and as a Food Safety Compliance Officer or food hygiene professional working in the Philippines.
You will be able to protect the health and safety of the public as well as the image and reputation of your business.
This online Food Safety Act training will definitely help your business comply with the national food safety laws and regulations in the Philippines.
- Government officials in charge of food safety
- Food Safety Compliance Officers (FSCOs)
- Food safety & hygiene professionals
- Food Business Operators (FBOs)
- Food and beverage Managers and Supervisors
- Suppliers of food business establishments
- Food Safety auditors and inspectors
- Health and Safety professionals
- Students of culinary, hospitality management, food science, etc.
- Anyone interested in food safety in the Philippines
- Be ready in case of legal violations or unexpected lawsuits
- Have a competitive edge when applying for a new job
- Become familiar with the country’s law for better compliance
- Help your employer comply with food safety laws
- Better contribution to your organization’s food safety culture
- Avoid food poisoning incidents and have less violations
- Better knowledge of regulations for food export/import business
- Study anytime, anywhere on any device at your own pace
- E-learning videos/lessons
- Text content
- Course short quizzes
- Self-study time
- Ability to contact FoodSHAP®
This Food Safety Act IRR course is designed to be completed within 45 hours, but you will get lifetime full access to the course (or as long as it is available).
Your e-certificate shall be available for download once you complete the full program.
Get a brand new password!
Enter your brand new password